Application materials must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Applicants must also register with the National Resident Matching Program. We urge you to transmit your application to us as early as possible. Applications received after November 1 will not be considered. The following documents should be submitted through ERAS:
- Common Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX Transcript
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) or Dean's Letter (we understand that most MSPEs will arrive soon after October 1)
- International Medical Graduates only: ECFMG Status Report
- Photo (optional)
Interviews are by invitation only, and an interview is a prerequisite for admission. We schedule approximately 48 interviews for the 4 positions offered through the match. Interview dates will be:
- Friday, January 4, 2019
- Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Friday, January 18, 2019
- Saturday, January 19, 2019
Questions? Please contact the Otolaryngology Education Office: 612-625-7692 or email@example.com.