AeroCore Testing Services
Hello! Are you looking for accurate, reliable & comprehensive testing services?
Come to AeroCore for:
- Aerosol/vapor exposure in rodent animal models
- Testing the safety & efficacy of inhaled materials in aerodigestive research
- Respiratory toxicology
- Innovatative solutions in drug & device development
Let's get you started!
AeroCore Testing Services has everything in house to move your research to the next phase. Contact us to explore ideas!
- Email AeroCore
- Director: Dr. Frank Ondrey
- Laboratory Manager: Beverly Wuertz
- Phone 612-625-3090
AeroCore is set up as an Internal/External Sales Organization within the University of Minnesota Department of Otolaryngology. The services are available as ala carte options with a pre-approved cost structure. AeroCore is streamlined to provide a compressed time-line of services from initial contact to project completion. The services are comprehensive to include animal protocol approval (IACUC), handling chemicals of unknown safety, project execution, analytical support, written protocols and documented results with minimal contract negotiation time.